Friday 26 August 2011

Victoria Park

I absolutely LOVE living in Victoria Park for all the reasons that I stated in my last post. I adore being right near the City Centre whilst feeling like I'm not. And I love the fact that me, Grace, and Rach have found a new house just one street away. Yep, whilst we're not going to have the gorgeous view of the park anymore we are moving to the street behind us. I love the new house too. It's like our house ... Just slightly smaller and without the attic room.

So after talking to my Dad I decided to go ahead and register for my module for OU. Hopefully things will just start working out for me. I didn't feel right to put it off for another year. Time to get back into the studying routine again!!

As I was starting to go through all my stuff to pack last night, clearing out junk and starting to pack, I came across a bunch of photos from when I was just leaving BYU. Amongst those photos I came across one I took of the view from my bedroom window. I had forgotten how gorgeous it was, and how much I loved being able to see the Y from my room (sorry it's a bit hazy, it's from the screen in the window).

Since I was so bad at updating before, I never put pictures up of the house we're living in now ... Enjoy!!
Dining Room
The house
Kitchen
Kitchen/Diner
The Garden

Lounge
The View


No comments:

Post a Comment