Tuesday 28 September 2010

Life and Sole of FHE.

So here are my new shoes: 

I love them, I had seen them a couple of weeks ago but they weren't in my size, I saw them in Cribbs in my size and I just had to get them. I love the material, and the straps, and the fact that they are really high. So I wore them to church and FHE this week and I have never had so many comments on a pair of shoes before. It was actually quite funny, loads of people were like "I love your shoes" It made me feel good . . . Is that weird?? lol.

In other news, French ATC are driving me crazy, they were on strike this week (when are they not??) and I was only meant to do ALC and back, a nice short easy day. . . It turned into the worst day of my job so far. We had delay after delay (like 3 hours on board with the passengers) and then we had no food left because we were so busy, so we had to hear so many complaints about that. And then we had a girl purposely trip like 3 of us Cabin Crew up and throw stuff at one of my colleagues. We gave her a warning and she was so mouthy back to us we decided to call the police on landing because she was affecting out safety. Well then we had to divert to BOH which was not cool. We had loads of complaints obviously because we were trying to get to BRS and we already had passengers that were trying to get to BHX and LGW (those flights were cancelled) so we had like 10 people get off, and the police arrested the girl, and then we had a smoker in the toilet who they had to arrest too. Me and one of the other cabin crew had to give police statements which took like an hour, and then we eventually got back to Bristol and had loads of people really nasty to me on disembarking. Urg . . . Worst day ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment