Tuesday 5 October 2010

MOVING DAY!!

Woot!! Can you believe it's moving day already?? I am SOOO excited, I really struggled to get to sleep last night, like struggled more than on Christmas Eve, and almost as much as before I jetted off to BYU for the first time. Yesterday I spent the whole day packing with 2 small breaks . . . 1 when one of my nails broke so I had to go get it fixed :( and the other when we watched Letters to Juliet for FHE. (More about that later). 


I never knew I had soooo much stuff, seriously I had already piled up my boot and half of the back of the car and started piling it up in the hallway and just couldn't believe how many boxes I had stacked up. I came home from BYU with just 2 suitcases and that was it, now I think I would need like 20 suitcases to fit all my stuff in. Granted some of it is like bedding and Kitchen stuff which I've bought/accumulated while I was in Stansted, but still  . . . We're taking my car and my parents people carrier, with the bed and wardrobe in there too I don't think we're going to be able to fit all my stuff in the 2 cars. Good job I'm back home next week to babysit because it means I can just pick stuff up then although saying that, choosing which boxes go up today will be hard because I'm pretty sure the TV, TV  power cable, Ariel, and Remote are all in different boxes (whoops). 

Letters to Juliet is a totally cheesy movie, but I love it anyway. Set in Italy, this American visits Verona and visits Juliet's House and finds a letter which is 50 years old, and writes back to that women . . . You'll have to watch it to find out more. It is so cute, and has really made me want to visit Verona now (the tourist board of that city must be loving this movie). I think me and Abi are planning our Italian trip when she gets back next year . . . And Ryanair are starting flights into that city so even better :D 


Well since I haven't finished packing yet I must go, I can sense that the next week is going to be claustrophobic, hectic, and frustrating as I move, work, unpack, and organize. I'll try and take some before, during, and after pictures of the move and post them up as soon as I have internet again (which will be goodness knows how long) 


Kiri x x x 

1 comment:

  1. Woop woop! Sooo excited for it! LOVE Letters to Juliet!

    ReplyDelete