Monday 4 January 2010

The funny thing that happened on the ground.

Monday 4th January: Malaga (AGP) 

So todays funny story didn't happen at 38,000 feet, instead it happened right on the ground. So for a few weeks now I have been meaning to change my wiper blades, I have even brought said new wiper blades (they are currently sat in my room). Everyday on my way to work it frustrates me that my wiper blades make my windscreen all smeary instead of clean and shiny. Today I left for work at 10 . . . I scrapped about 10 layers of ice from my windscreen, got in my car, 2 minutes down the road and the I realized that my screen-wash is frozen, and thus my windscreen is now smeary once more. 

There is a point to this story. 

After work I go back to my car and once again have to scrape ice . . . I also check to see if my screen-wash has defrosted yet (it hasn't) so I find a bottle of water that I have in my car (which is half frozen too) and decide to clean my windscreen with it . . . It freezes instantly. And thus continues the scraping of ice. The guy from the airport fire department that was in the car next to me found it amusing at least. 

The wiper blades will be changed tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment