Sunday 3 January 2010

The start of the new year!!

As this is the start of the new year I decided to create some goals . . . One of which, is to improve my journalling skills. Since most of my life now is work, I decided to share all the wonderfully funny, strange, gross, annoying, and disturbing things that happen at 38,000 feet in the air, along with other interesting tid-bits that occur in my life - hence, creating a type of Journal. 

Last year saw me make some major decisions within my life, one being that I was going to drop out of BYU and instead move back to England and become Cabin Crew. This was a really hard decision as I left a lot of fantastic friends and a great life in the states to move back without any guarantee of a job. Luckily, I managed to start training with Ryanair after a month of being home and then started working straight away from London Stansted airport. 

The end of the last year saw a move from Stansted airport over to my local Bristol airport. Anyone who knows me will know that I was thrilled with the move, and am now back with my family and amongst the YSA in the Bristol stake once more. I'm really enjoying being in Bristol base right now, we don't fly to as many places as Stansted, but there is a really amazingly friendly atmosphere among the crew, and I am having a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment